Restaurants are putting on their Easter best with brunch menus on Sunday.
- Liberty Oak Restaurant and Bar at 100 W. Washington St. in Greensboro will be open 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Call 336-273-7057.
- Natty Greene’s Kitchen and Market at 2003 Yanceyville St. in Greensboro is offering an all-you-can-eat brunch 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Cost is $15. For information, call 336-656-2410.
- Undercurrent at 327 Battleground Ave. in Greensboro is offering brunch beginning at 11 a.m. with items such as Brunch Burger, Bulgogi Omelette, Coffee Cake Waffle, grilled salmon salad and bacon panko-dusted trout. Call 336-370-1266.
- Proximity Hotel at 704 Green Valley Road in Greensboro is offering a buffet with items such as shrimp cocktail, pastries, Challah French Toast, eggs Benedict, beef stroganoff, grilled salmon, glazed ham, prime rib and peach melba crepes. Cost is $52.95 adult, $16.95 ages 12 and younger. Call 336-215-2868.
- MJ’s Restaurant and Catering at 620 Dolley Madison Road in Greensboro is offering brunch. Call 336-852-4889.
- Melt Kitchen and Bar at 1941 New Garden Road in Greensboro is offering brunch featuring items such as French Quarter Beignets, steak and egg burrito, fried chicken biscuit and caramel apple French toast. Call 336-763-5445.
- Four Flocks and Larder at 433 Spring Garden St. in Greensboro will offer its usual brunch featuring items like eggs Benedict, chicken pot pie and red velvet waffles. Call 336-676-6131.
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar at 3342 W. Friendly Ave. in Greensboro will offer brunch starting at $47 with items such as lobster bisque, eggs Benedict, cinnamon apple brioche French toast, Lyonnaise potatoes and creme brulee. Visit www.flemingssteakhouse.com or call 336-294-7790.
- Bonefish Grill at 2100 Koury Blvd. in Greensboro is offering brunch featuring items such as Bang Bang Shrimp Benedict and Crème Brulee French Toast. Service starts at 10 a.m. Visit www.bonefishgrill.com or call 336-851-8900.
- Boston Market at 5615 W. Friendly Ave. in Greensboro is offering a heat and serve ham dinner for 12 with sides that can be picked up in restaurant or delivered through the Boston Market Home Delivery program.
- Bravo! Cucina Italiana is offering Easter Brunch specials until 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday with items like Bread Pudding French Toast, Eggs with Home Fries and Bacon, 6-ounce Filet Mignon, Bravo’s Grilled Pork Chop and Prosciutto Frittata, Sicilian Omelette. Available at select locations. Items may vary by location. Full menu also available all day
- Mimi’s at 3322 W. Friendly Ave. is offering a three-course Easter meal starting at $18.99 for adults and $8.99 for kids 12 and younger with choices of salad or soup and entrees like Hickory-Smoked Ham, turkey and Molton Lava Cake. A kid’s three-course menu is also available. Mimi’s Take-Home Easter Ham Feast serves 6-8 and is $99.99. Call 336-852-7911
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House will open at noon on Easter in many locations. Items served include lobster tails with choice of a 6, 8 or 11-ounce Filet ($49.95, $56.95, $64.95) or a 16-ounce Ribeye lobster tails ($67.95)
Contact Carl Wilson at 336-373-7145 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow on Twitter at Short_OrdersNR and on Facebook.