Skip to main content

RALEIGH — While modern conservatism in America brings together a number of discrete groups, interests, and priorities, one of its unifying the…

RALEIGH — When the Associated Press and other news organizations asked North Carolina voters for their perspectives on the just-concluded 2020…

RALEIGH — Since the beginning of the COVID-19 recession in March, North Carolina policymakers have been watching government revenues and expen…

RALEIGH — In 2020, North Carolina Republicans and Democrats took their respective cases to the public. Each party asked voters to put them ful…

RALEIGH — North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper has just been reelected. It’s an outcome his two immediate predecessors, Democrat Bev Perdue and Repu…

Even with polls and political operatives predicting an easy presidential win for Joe Biden, I never believed it. For one, 2016 was still on my…

RALEIGH — The day before the 2018 midterms, I posted a column about “what to do if you lose.” Without knowing the outcome, I urged those about…

RALEIGH — Campaigns for president, U.S. Senate and House, governor, and hundreds of other political races have spent staggering sums to market…

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

Breaking News