- Bethany Fellowship Church — The Impact Center holds corporate prayer calls from 6 to 6:15 a.m. Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays: 605-475-4700, access code 545792#. Worship and the Word is at 7 p.m. Thursdays and 9:45 a.m. Sundays on Facebook Live at BFC Word Ministries or via phone at 605-475-4700, access code 545792 (audio only). Grab and Go meals for children is from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays at these Greensboro locations: Renaissance Shopping Center, 2521 Phillips Ave.; Mount Olivet AME Zion Church, 2123 McConnell Road; World Victory, 1414 Cliftwood Drive; Christ Church Glenwood, 1417 Glenwood Ave.; and Bethany Fellowship Church, 4707 W. Gate City Blvd. Ladies Connect Group is at 4 p.m. the third Sunday of the month at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81241897523?pwd=NGlhSkRib1BCRXNSRzcwMVE5UEprdz09; Meeting ID: 812 4189 7523; Passcode: 928648
- Christ Lutheran Church has in-person services and is livestreaming its worship service using Facebook Live at 10 a.m. Sundays. Find it in Facebook Groups at Christ Lutheran — Greensboro NC.
- Christ United Methodist Church of Greensboro is livestreaming its worship services at 9 and 11 a.m. Sundays at www.facebook.com/ChristGreensboro, and broadcasting at 101.7 FM and on christgreensboro.org/live.
- Fellowship Presbyterian Church in Greensboro is livestreaming its Sunday worship service each week at 9:30 a.m. at www.fellowship-presbyterian.com.
- First Baptist Church Greensboro is livestreaming its Sunday worship services at 10:30 a.m. at fbcgso.org or facebook.com/FirstBaptistChurchGreensboro. The church offers virtual Sunday school at 9:45 a.m. and virtual midweek vesper services at 6:30 p.m. Wednesdays — at fbcgso.org and on Facebook.
- First Lutheran Church Greensboro is livestreaming its contemporary worship service at 9 a.m. Sundays and its traditional services at 11 a.m. Sundays on Facebook Live at www.facebook.com/FirstLutheranGreensboro. Links to previous services can be found at www.firstlutheran.com and www.youtube.com/user/firstlutherangso/videos.
- First Presbyterian Church of Greensboro is livestreaming at 9 a.m. Sundays at fpcgreensboro.org, on YouTube at fpcgreensboro and on Facebook at First Presbyterian Church in Greensboro. Also, find online videos of Bible studies for adults and Godly Play and more for children at fpcgreensboro.org/digital-formation-library.
- Gate City Baptist Church in Jamestown holds in-person worship services at 10:30 a.m. Sundays. www.gatecitybaptist.org/in-person-worship/
- Heidelberg United Church of Christ of Thomasville offers in-person Sunday services, featuring an organ, at 10 a.m. and on Facebook Live. The church also offers weekly Bible study at 1 p.m. Wednesdays on Facebook Live. email@example.com.
- Holmes Grove United Methodist Church in Greensboro will offer sermons at 9:15 a.m. Sundays. Services are in-person and online at www.holmesgrovechurch.org and facebook.com/holmesgrovehelpinghandsngratefulhearts.
- Jackson United Methodist Church at 7818 Jackson School Road in Browns Summit offers outdoor worship service at 10 a.m. Sundays. Call 336-508-5747 for the audio sermon of the day. Join Facebook Live at www.facebook/Samuel A. Moore or www.facebook/Jackson United Methodist Church. To join weekly dial in services for Sunday school, at 9 a.m., call 701-802-5330, password 4549633#; for Wednesday Bible study, at 11 a.m., call 701-803-5173, password 5152279#; or for Thursday book study, at noon and 7 p.m., call 516-253-3405.
- Memorial United Methodist Church of High Point offers Sunday worship at 10 a.m. and Bible study at noon Wednesdays. The Zoom link is https://zoom.us/j/3528199731, meeting ID 352 819 9731. Dial in by your location: call 1-646-876-9923, then enter meeting ID 352 819 9731 # #.
- Mercy Hill Church is holding in-person and online services. The church has four campuses, you must register for in-person services. https://mercyhillchurch.com/.
- Mount Zion United Methodist Church of Stokesdale offers in-person worship services at 11 a.m. Sundays. Also, the church livestreams at 11 a.m. Sundays at Facebook Live: www.facebook.com/mymtzion.
- Muir’s Chapel United Methodist Church of Greensboro is posting its Sunday services, daily devotions, daily playschool chapel lessons and more to its website (www.muirschapelumc.com), its YouTube channel (Muirs Chapel) and its Facebook page (@muirschapelumc). Click the subscribe button on the YouTube channel and like the Facebook page to receive updates.
- New Garden Friends Meeting livestreams meetings for worship at 11 a.m. Sundays on Facebook Live: www.facebook.com/NewGardenFriendsMeeting. Prepared messages also will be posted at www.ngfm.org/media. The building remains closed for all meetings, events and use through November.
- New Zion Missionary Baptist Church is livestreaming its worship service at 10 a.m. Sundays on Facebook, YouTube and Vimeo. Sunday school is at 8:45 a.m. every Sunday via YouTube and Facebook. The Daily Corporate Morning Prayer is at 7 a.m.; call 605-475-4120, access code 4645913. Bible study is at 11 a.m. Wednesdays; call 425-436-6356, meeting ID 589318.
- Pleasant Union United Methodist Church of Liberty will post services at www.facebook.com/puumc/?ref=bookmarks.
- Presbyterian Church of the Covenant of Greensboro will be offering services at 11 a.m. Sundays via the church’s Facebook page: Presbyterian Church of the Covenant — Greensboro NC; and on pastor Mark Sandlin’s Facebook page.
- Sedgefield Presbyterian Church offers services and sermons on its website at www.sedgefieldpresbyterian.org.
- Shalom Community Christian Church is livestreaming its 10 a.m. Sunday service on Twitter, Periscope, Facebook and YouTube. Contact Pastor Dioone Cole at 336-272-4463 to get the Zoom link for Sunday service. Also, the church offers Zumba online from 6 to 7 p.m. Mondays and Thursdays and from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Tuesdays.
- Shiloh Baptist Church of Greensboro is livestreaming its services via Facebook Live (www.facebook.com/shilohbaptist.church.58) and YouTube (Shiloh Baptist Church of Greensboro, NC). Daily prayers are offered at 7:30 a.m. on the Shiloh Prayer Line: 425-436-6343, access code 375386. Bible study is offered at 7 p.m. Wednesdays; dial 425-436-6343, access code 373386. Also, offering food assistance to individuals directly impacted by COVID-19 in the following communities: Hampton Homes, J.T. Hairston Memorial Homes, Ray Warren, Smith Homes and Warnersville. Food assistance is also available to anyone who is referred by a local charitable organization. Call 336-272-1166 to reserve a box of food.
- St. Andrews Episcopal Church lists its services at https://standrewsgso.org and www.facebook.com/standrewsgreensboronc.
- St. Francis Episcopal Church online services are available Sunday mornings at www.youtube.com/user/stfrancischurchgso/videos and stfrancisgreensboro.org.
- St. John’s Anglican Church offers Spiritual Communion Services at 10 a.m. Sundays. Visit stjohnsgso.org and click on the Facebook symbol at the bottom of the page, then click on “Videos” on the left site of the Facebook page.
- St. Timothy’s United Methodist Church offers services at 11 a.m. Sundays on Facebook Live at www.facebook.com/StTimothysUnitedMethodistChurch. Adult Sunday school is at 9:30 a.m. Sundays and children's Sunday school is at 10 a.m. Sundays, both on Zoom. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more. Also, Advent Contemplative Prayer is at 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Morning Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87319920688. Evening Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85013245855.
- The Fellowship at 1601 Barnes St. in Reidsville is offering in-person worship services at 10:30 a.m. Sundays and online at www.facebook.com/fellowshipreidsville.org at approximately 11 a.m. Sundays. An online prayer meeting is at 6:30 p.m. Wednesdays: http://us04web.zoom.us/j/77947252570.
- Trinity Church in Greensboro is offering services on its front lawn at 9 a.m. Sundays, and in its sanctuary at 10:30 a.m. Sundays. www.trinitychurchgso.org.
- Unitarian Universalists in Covenant, which usually meets at Scuppernong Books, offers Sunday services at 11 a.m. via Zoom. https://zoom.us/j/930959271, meeting ID 930 959 271.
- Unity in Greensboro offers Sunday service, youth programs, classes and meditations via Zoom. 336-273-0944 or www.unityingreensboro.org.
- Wells Memorial Church of God in Christ in Greensboro will offer weekly services online for the 11 a.m. Sunday worship, 7 p.m. Tuesday Bible study and noon Wednesday Bible study at www.wellsmemorialcogic.org/live. Also, to hear the Sunday service and Bible studies, call 978-990-5000 and use access code 318878#.
- West Market Church in Greensboro is livestreaming its modern worship service at 9 a.m. and its traditional service at 11 a.m. Sundays via the church’s Facebook page.
Guilford Cares Food Distribution and Special Holiday Meal: 1:30-3:30 p.m., also 1:30-3:30 p.m. Dec. 17, Mount Olivet A.M.E. Zion Church, 2123 McConnell Road, Greensboro. 336-617-5181 or www.mtolivte-amezion.com.
Food Drive: 10 a.m.-noon, also 10 a.m.-noon Dec. 12 and 19, Presbyterian Church of the Covenant, 501 S. Mendenhall St., Greensboro. Benefits Spartan Open Pantry. Bring food, personal hygiene items, laundry products, etc. Checks can be made out to the Spartan Open Pantry.
Scavenger Hunt: 1-4 p.m., West Market Street United Methodist Church. Starts in the Early Childhood Center parking lot, 312 W. Friendly Ave., before fanning out around the church in a 5-mile radius. Teams will be in their cars to take part in the hunt, allowing safe social distancing. $20 fee for each team. Hunters can designate which charity they would like the fee to benefit, from the list on the registration form. Prizes will be awarded for the most points won. Register. westmarketchurch.org.
Diaper and Gift Card Collection for Children's Home Society of N.C.: noon-3 p.m., St. Timothy’s United Methodist Church, 5228 Hilltop Road, Jamestown. www.chsnc.org/hopefortheholidays. Youth meet in person, 4 p.m., weather permitting.
Food Giveaway: 1:30-3:30 P.M., Trinity AME Zion Church, 631 E. Florida St., Greensboro. The church will provide free fresh food. Anyone experiencing food shortages due to the impact of COVID-19 is welcome.
Drive-Thru Christmas Experience: 5-7 p.m., also 5-7 p.m. Dec. 12, Christ United Methodist Church, 410 N. Holden Road, Greensboro. Living Nativity drive-thru. Each car will receive a Christmas gift from Saint Nicholas. Rain dates: 5-7 p.m. Dec. 18-19. The church will be accepting financial contributions to its Christmas Warmth Offering, which go to support neighbors in the Glenwood community through the purchase of new coats and socks. They will be able to "shop" racks of warmth for themselves and their family. In addition, the church is coordinating with a community outreach program to help with unpaid gas and electricity bills.
Free Community Dinner: 5-7 p.m., Hopewell United Methodist Church, 4540 Hopewell Church Road, Trinity. Ham, green beans, mashed potatoes, desserts. Take out only. 336-431-9507.
Food Drive: 10 a.m.-noon, also 10 a.m.-noon Dec. 19, Presbyterian Church of the Covenant, 501 S. Mendenhall St., Greensboro. Benefits Spartan Open Pantry. Bring food, personal hygiene items, laundry products, etc. Checks can be made to the Spartan Open Pantry.
Guilford Cares Food Distribution: 1:30-3:30 p.m., Mount Olivet A.M.E. Zion Church, 2123 McConnell Road, Greensboro. 336-617-5181 or www.mtolivte-amezion.com.
2020 Triad Ekklesia Regional Prayer Gathering: 9 a.m., Bethany Fellowship Church, 4707 W. Gate City Blvd., Greensboro. Wear facial covering, social distance. 336-323-3172.
Food Drive: 10 a.m.-noon, Presbyterian Church of the Covenant, 501 S. Mendenhall St., Greensboro. Benefits Spartan Open Pantry. Bring food, personal hygiene items, laundry products, etc. Checks can be made to the Spartan Open Pantry.
Drive-Thru Pick Up of Love Feast Gift Bags: noon-2 p.m., St. Timothy’s United Methodist Church, 5228 Hilltop Road, Jamestown. Boxes will include all that is needed to join and interact in the love feast service at 5 p.m. Dec. 24 through Zoom and Facebook Live. Also, drop off food donations for God's Helping Hands Ministry, noon-3 p.m. Youth in person, 4 p.m., weather permitting.