The Guilford County Division of Public Health is advising that online COVID-19 vaccine appointments and the COVID-19 vaccine call center are closed for the time being.
The health department will announce when registration for COVID-19 vaccination appointments reopens, according to a news release.
Only those who have scheduled an appointment and received a confirmation should visit the testing sites. Walk-ins are not accepted.
Who is currently eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine appointment?
- Community members in Phase 2 (individuals aged 65 and older).
- Please note that healthcare workers who are in Phase 1 should check with their employer to schedule an appointment as the process for employers is different.
Individuals who are now eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine in Guilford County reflect an update to the vaccine phases, as outlined by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (new Phases at https://covid19.ncdhhs.gov/vaccines).
Demand is high and supply is low, so vaccination appointments often fill up quickly. Officials recommend to check back often.
Some sites offer testing on an almost daily basis. Others offer testing on a temporary basis. Check back for updated clinic sites.
How can readers receive updates about appointment openings and availability?
- Monitor the News & Record
- Visit www.healthyguilford.com
- Text GC19 to 888777 to subscribe for updates via the text message opt-in system